- A community park in a challenged neighborhood needs new ballpark lights and presents project idea to us (we’ve worked together in the past)
- Project initiation is a two way street. We look for projects and people are encouraged to come to us with their ideas
- The neighborhood would like to go solar and/or energy efficient with low carbon footprint but it costs too much
- The neighborhood also would like assistance in gathering volunteers for a fix up the park project for the 1st game under the new lights
- Meet and review project; q&a; refined; costs; accept or pass on project
- Project development team researches, grants, donors, media, teaching & publishing opportunities – how can we make this project work?
- What are the possible money sources?
- How can we make money on this project? Is there a market for any of the information we can publish?
- Poll our communities. How much support can we realistically anticipate?
- Create media campaign for project
- Contact local businesses for support
- Work with our affiliates to provide services
- Local media; press releases generated
- Record project, interviews, information to create project guide to implementing this is your own community
- Research financing, donation, grant, tax possibilities
- Teach classes at the ballpark
Money Finders section